The CES-AR-AES-12 Evaluation Unit provides central evaluation of up to 12 CES or CET switches in a chain with individual status outputs for each switch. Downstream parts of the safety circuit can be monitored using a feedback loop. The evaluation unit is good for Category 4 PLe according to EN ISO 13849-1. These systems are designed for use in areas where a high level of tamper resistance and safety is required and feature an inductive RFID read head, evaluation unit / safety module, and a digitally coded actuator. Up to 12 Unicode or Multicode CES switches can be wired to the Evaluation unit. *See Switch Compatibility below.
Note: The connection set needed for this Evaluation Unit (sold separately) is part number 104776.
- Digitally coded sensors
- Battery free actuators
- No maintenance
- LED diagnostic display
- STATE Status LED
- DIA Diagnostics LED
- OUT Safe state/self-test LED
- Individual safety switch status outputs
- Redundant, back checking, positive guided relays
- 4 safety output circuits
- Highest level of tamper resistance available
- Achieves the highest level of safety
- Approved for Safety Category 4
- Performs self-testing without guard actuation
- Fault diagnostics
- Designed for Unicode or Multicode switches
- Coded plug in terminals (ordered separately)
- No mistakes during servicing
- Wide sensing mechanical tolerances
- For door misalignment
- Vibration resistant
- Module housing plastic PA6.6
- 35mm DIN mount
- 45mm wide
- Environmental protection IP20
- Ambient operating temperature -20 to +55C
- 10M mechanical operations
- Operating voltage 24VDC +/- 10%
- Current consumption 1.2A
- 4 Relay outputs
- 6 Amp (5 to 30V AC/DC)
- 5 Amp (5 to 230V AC)
- 12 Semiconductor outputs
- Max load 20mA
- Approved for Cat4/PLe
The CES-AR-AES-12 evaluation unit is compatible with the following CES switches:
CES-AR-C01, CES-AR-CR2, CES-AR-CL2, CET1-AR, CET2-AR switches Version 1.1.2 or higher.
CET3-AR, CET4-AR switches Version 1.0.0 or higher.
CES-I-AR-_-C04 Version 1.0.1 or higher.
ESL-I-AR Version 1.0.0 or higher.
Note: The AR evaluation unit accepts switch series circuits with a maximum total of 12 monitoring outputs.
CET3 and CET4 switches each contain 2 monitoring outputs.
CTP-AR switches contain 3 monitoring outputs but only two are used by the AR evaluation unit.