The Use of Work Equipment Directive 2009/104/EC governs the provision of work equipment by the employer and its use by employees.
Employers must regularly identify and check all workplace hazards that could impair their employees’ health and safety.
By law, companies must perform a hazard assessment for each item of work equipment. Standardized assessment schemes are used for the hazard assessment for reasons of comparability, completeness and efficiency.
Benefits for you
- Your work equipment is efficiently and fully assessed according to the Use of Work Equipment Directive 2009/104/EC.
- You benefit from our structured approach that always takes the productivity of your production processes into account.
- Agreement about the type and scope of hazard assessments.
- Performance of the hazard assessments on an agreed schedule.
- Preparation of an action plan for eliminating possible causes of risk.
- Final documentation.