Housing protection ATEX
- ATEX protective cover
- The housing guard is suitable for all CES-C04-AP/AR switches.
- The housing guard makes it possible to use safety switches CES-C04 in potentially explosive atmospheres.
- Protection of the switch and plug connector against possible impacts
- The safety switch is not included and must be ordered separately.
- When the PBT/PC plastic housing guard is used, the CES-C04 switches (with connecting cable or plug connector) comply with the relevant explosion-protection standards according to ATEX (zone 2/22).
Important: The appropriate actuator must be used for application in potentially explosive atmospheres.
Mechanical values and environment
|Ambient temperature||-25 ... +65 °C|
|In combination with CES-I-A..-.-C04-...||max.0,6 Nm|
|In combination with CES-I-A..-.-C04-...||Ex II 3G Ex ec IIB T6 Gc X / Ex II 3D Ex tc IIIC T80°C Dc X (Gc X + Dc X= All the electrical connections must either be isolated from the mains supply by a safety transformer according to IEC 61558‑2‑6 with limited output voltage in the event of a fault, or by other equivalent isolation measures (PELV). Dc X = To prevent electrostatic charging, do not subject the actuator to any processes that generate a large amount of charge. Clean only with a damp cloth.)|