Efficient protection against tampering for safety switch mounting
- Plastic inserts for hexagon socket screws a/f 4
- Efficient protection against tampering for safety switch mounting
- The packaging includes inserts for 18 screws
Use of the plastic inserts
- M5 screws can be used to mount the EUCHNER safety switch with guard locking (CET, CEM-C40, CTP...) on the machine. After the safety switch is mounted, a plastic insert can be inserted into the screw head drive of hexagon socket screws.
- This makes it difficult to unscrew the hexagon socket screw using a screw wrench. This therefore provides efficient protection against tampering with the safety switch.
- Suitable screw types (hexagon socket screw): DIN 912, ISO 4762, DIN 6912, ISO 7380-1 / 7380-2, DIN 7984, ISO 10642
Mechanical values and environment