The EUCHNER Passive Distribution Module allows machines and systems to be assembled and wired in an effecient manner. Components can be connected to local modules which can be connected to other modules using pre-made cables. The 'network' can be run to a safety control system using one or two cables for a cost savings. The main cable provides the signals to a safety PLC or safety relay. The secondary cable can provide status signals of the individual components for announciation on an HMI or other device.
Unused ports are filled with bridging plugs, maintaining the high IP67 rating.
- Robust construction
- Up to 4 devices can connect to a module
- X5 port delivers component status information
- Four Status LEDs
- Functional earth ground connection
- No maintenance
- Easily integrated
- Made for industrial environments
- Simple connection via M12 plug connectors
- Eliminates long home-run cables for individual components.
- Replaces labor intensive junction boxes
- Mounts with just two bolts
- Up to four M12 ports available per module
- Dimensions: 151 x 30 x 34.5mm
- Environmental protection of IP67- oil and dust tight, and water resistant
- Exceeding NEMA 4
- Ambient operating temperature -20 to 60°C
AC-DP distribution modules are compatible with the following units:
CES-AR read heads, CET-AR read heads, ESL-AR door handles