EUCHNER LCA light curtains are non-contact safety guards for securing danger areas on machines and installations. They use several light beams to form an invisible safety light curtain in front of a dangerous area. The light curtain consists of a transmitter and receiver that emit and receive the light beams. If a beam is interrupted, the light curtain safety outputs will switch off. LCA light curtains are available in several beam spacings (resolution) and lengths (protected heights). Available in Protected Heights range from 160 to 1810mm. Depending on the model, the transmitter and receiver can be mounted up to 6, 12 or 20 meters apart.
- Simple connection with M12 plug connector
- Integrated evaluation
- Feedback loop connection
- LED Status Indicators
- Optional deflection mirrors available
- High level of protection against tampering
- Safe monitoring options for any application
- Easy installation
- Short circuit proof outputs
- Unshielded M12 cable connections
- Safety Category 4 and PL e according to EN ISO 13849-1
- ESPE Type 4 according to DIN EN 61496-1
- Protection IP65/IP67
- Ambient operating temperature -20 to + 55°C
- 2 self-monitoring PNP safety outputs
- Ranges from 6, 12 and 20 meters max.
- Connection cable length 100 meters max.
- 2.5-23.5ms reaction time
- 24VDC +/-20%
- 400mA current consumption
- Transmitter 1 watt
- Receiver 2 watts
- Housing cross-section 28x30mm