The EUCHNER Key Adapter CKS allows authorized personnel to start a hazardous area only with a valid key inserted into the key adapter. Before authorized personnel can enter an installation, the CKS key is withdrawn from the key adapter and brought along into the hazardous area. If safety guards are now closed, the installation cannot be started. In addition to use as a lockout, the CKS system is ideally suited as a key transfer system or for assigning access rights to stop a production process.
Keys are available only in red, as seen above. CKS Key Adapters require the use of a unicode evaluation unit.
- Robust construction
- Use wear-free key tags
- Uniquely coded
- No maintenance
- Battery free
- Keys available in Red
- Adapter for security applications
- Adapter for safety applications
- Easily integrated
- Made for harsh environments
- Simple connection via M8 plug connector
- Not affected by magnetic fields
- Two component system
- Read adapter
- Key tags
- Environmental protection of IP67- oil and dust tight, and water resistant
- Exceeding NEMA 4
- Ambient operating temperature -20 to 70°C
NOTE: Red key 113461 is available for all CKS adapters.
Evaluation Unit Compatibility
CKS Key Adapters are compatible with the following unicode evaluation units:
CES-AZ-AES-01B, CES-AZ-AES-02B, CES-AZ-AES-04B, CES-FD-AP-U