EUCHNER NQ Safety Switches are used to protect personnel by monitoring and interrupting the safety circuit depending on the position of the machine guard. To meet current worldwide standards, safety interlock components cannot be easily bypassed. These switches have positive opening contacts and redundancy to guarantee that they fail to a safe state. Euchnerís smallest safety switch, the NQ switch, offers a flat pack style plastic housing with integrated cable and a variety of actuators.
- Flat pack style housing
- Top and side entry
- Dual redundant isolated
- Contacts for higher safety categories
- Multiple styles of key actuators available
- Up to 3 positive break safety contacts
- Integrated cable, 5m
- Very compact housing 30 x 15 x 78 mm
- Thermoplastic housing
- IP67- oil and dust tight, and water resistant
- Exceeds NEMA 4
- Ambient operating temperature -20 to +70C
- 1 million mechanical operations
- Contacts - 1, 2, or 3 contacts
- CE, UL, TUV
NQ safety switches are compatible with actuators Q-GT, Q-WT, Q-WTB, Q-RO and Q-LU.
NOTE: NQ switch mounting screws should be M4x20 or longer.